Thursday 6 November 2008

b u s s t o p

What you usually do when you are waiting for bus at bus stop?
.

Have you ever imagine what will happen….
.

.

.

When a biker pass by the bus stop, you s e p a k kasi dia?
.

When someone bend down to tie their shoe, sepak kasi b u n t u t dia?
.

When a couple kissing, you move forward and ask bolehkah I j o i n ?
.

When a person listening to the Ipod, you take off one side of his earphone and ask: can I k o n g s i dengan you?
.

When a child crying for no reason, you tampar kasi dia, then turn to his mother and say: you are w e l c o m e .
.

When parents scolding the child too loudly and rude, you tampar kasi dia, then turn to the kids and say: call me s u p e r m a n .
.

When you waited the bus for too long, you just stand in the middle of the road, stop a car, tell the drive: I’m a cops, I have to borrow your car now, I’ll give you a 好 市 民 獎 (good citizen award) when I return you the car.
.

When you saw a very pretty girl, you walk towards her, and say: My name is B o n g , Jam Bong.
.

When a bus is late from the time it should be there, once you get up to the bus, then shout at him: You don’t have a w a t c h ar? Bodoh!
.

.

No comments: