Tuesday 20 January 2009

p e r s p e c t i v e

This is a post i wrote a month ago....but, i forgot to press send~ haha.. hope it wasn't too late to send it out now?


Today, I felt that the world is just so
.
blur
.
gloomy
.
dirty
.
again
things just won’t happen according to the plan. No matter how much time you have spend for it, how much effort you have put in.
when you thought that you are getting lucky, it was just the beginning of another tragedy.
Someone will say that, take it as an experience. But who want bad experience?
So that we will grow stronger?
So that we will learn from mistake and do better for the next time?
Yeah everyone know about the theory, but how many people can practice it?
I love a quote by Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut/Yogi Berra, he said:
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.’
That’s very true.
There is also another statement:
in a competition, winner gets a trophy, but the loser get experience. There is a price for the trophy, but experience is priceless.
Ya rite~ imagine I say that to you after you lose, it just simply mean: haha~ loser~

But yeah~ I really do learn something
Whenever I felt that the world is
.
blur
.
gloomy
.
dirty
.
it just simply mean that…
.
is time
.
.
.
is time for me to clean my glasses again
.
.
.

No comments: