Sunday 4 January 2009

m e r r y . x ' m a s . & . h a p p y . n e w . y e a r

London is not as beautiful as I aspect during Christmas. I felt that, only Asian country really spending lots of money for decoration during Christmas. But is very cold and very quiet too, perhaps, this is what so special to celebrate Christmas over here. For angmo, Christmas is like our Chinese new year. Semua balik kampung. Which make me miss my home more.

He changed his contact lens all night long~

Get to know some friends from China and Malaysia.
p/s: spot jian's favourite pizza

We are not bulat just that we are standing besides an extra thin



I don’t know where all these people come from. We got there around 8.30 but, there were already million of peoples. Wondering what time they got there.

We waited 3 and half hours for the fireworks without any performance, nor concert. PURE WAITING. But luckily, we have pocker card~ Chor dai di is g.o.o.d~ ZHENG~

Now I can see….the power of technology~







.

.

.

2008 is a very bad year for me. I hope nothing worst can happen. But…I have a bad start of 2009~ so now…hope…Chinese New Year will bring me some ong~

.

.

.

h.a.p.p.y.2.0.0.9.

.

.

.

No comments: