Friday 27 March 2009

T E N D E R


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

EH~ not this t e n d e r lar~

.

.

Finally, I got to tender all the drawings I have been facing for the past 7 months. .

.

b u t, too bad…

.

I won’t have the chance to see the construction.. The feeling is so complicated. I’m happy yet disappointed about it because is like, you give birth to a baby H A P P Y G I L A ! !

.

b u t, too bad...

.

You will never able to see he grow up – S A D S I A L ~

I choose to stay after I have been made redundant during mid December because the drawings have to be tender by end of December, so I will able to observe the construction for few months…which wha I love about architecture…drawings become a solid structure~

.

b u t, too bad...

.

The client keep on changing her mind, sini tukar sikit, sana tukar sikit…postpone to January.

Never mind…I’m going back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year..So is ok! When I’m back, it will be tender~

.

b u t, too bad…

.

She changed her mind again.. sini tukar lagi, sana tukar lagi…jadi, apa lagi?

Postpone lagi lo~

.

The best thing is…she keep changing her mind, we keep amending the drawings…not only that, we will receive some essay very often complaining about two things which are this and that and chasing us to tender the drawings…

Best gila rite?!

Eh kawan…we pun nak tender…tapi u nak tukat…apa boleh buat lar?!

.

.

.

Never mind, finally got tender. Weeeee……

h a p p y g o l u c k y ~

Anyway, I will be leaving the company soon…I will pass my baby to someone else to take care of

‘it’

.

.

.

No comments: