Sunday 10 May 2009

AH BU~ GAM XIA LU~

Roughly 30 years ago, a young brave man went all the way from JB to KL with all his saving with is just two thousand plus ringgit for study. In KL, he meet a gorgeous girl somewhere around OUG (I guess) who came all the way from Kelantan.

Few years later...

* taaaa daaaaaa *



They got married.

Don’t you think marriage is so special? A guy from south Malaysia meets a girl from north Malaysia in the middle of Malaysia.

About 4 years after their marriage, the bride realize she was pregnant again after giving birth a daughter…During the 9 months of pregnancy, she suffered painfully than anyone could imagine. She vomits more often compare to the first time, and she can’t sleep well every night after some incident. As usual, she thinks and imagines a lot after that. Worrying about the health of the baby, how he will look like, his future, and banyak lagi lar…Not only that, she had a hard time when she was giving birth to the baby, she nearly lost her life during the battle.
Thank god, a handsome baby boy….sorry…I mean cute…errr…I mean a very handsome and cute baby boy was born and they name him as Teng Guo Hao.
23 years later, he became a noisy, intelligent, cute, handsome, optimistic, lovely, adorable, sweet and of course a dutiful son! But just….slightly overweight

Four years later, another baby boy was born. What a hardworking young man huh?

Since then, the couple was work hard and doing their best to provide the best to the children. The young man became a contractor, while the young lady became a typical aunty…I mean housewife… Being a housewife and a mother of three, is a 24hr, 7 days a week, 365 days a year full time job for the entire life whithout holiday is not easy at all!! She has to fetch her children to and back from school, tuition, sometimes even shopping or playing sports!! But she never complains…hmmm…may be once a while….not only that, she has to do all the housework, and fulfill her husband and children needs…

With their hard works, they formed a very happy family…


Hari ni, Mother’s Day, being her child for over 23 years, I would like to take this opportunity say thank you so much to my lovely mom!

I remember once my uncle told me, why angmo created Mother’s Day?
Because they are smart enough to earn money from the children who trying to show their filial obedience.
A bouquet of flowers might cost you RM80
A nice meal might cost you RM150
A present might cost you RM300
Respecting you mom, listen to her, showing her filial obedience everyday will be priceless.
But still, I’m sure all mother will be very happy if they receive all above during Mother’s day.

So, Ma, I cancel my trip because I don’t wanna you to worry…I guess that’s the best Mother’s Day gift lo? Or else I will be watching bull fight around this time. Haha…
Please take care of yourself since you just recover. Perhaps I could cook for you when I am back? Keke…
Anyway, your birthday soon, happy birthday to you too yea~ get well soon!!


AH BU! GAM XIA LU~




Perhaps, we shall listen to a song too?



Do you remember her? haha...miss her?
I used to sing this song during the kindergarten performance and I remember clearly that I can only sing the chorus on the stage!!haha…


i think, listening to this song will be much better~

Love the MTV~

Happy Mother's Day


1 comment:

Chris said...

a very touching post ya.. hahaha

Since when did you scan their wedding photo?! How come never give me a copy?