Sunday 3 May 2009

the reasons/excuse i never u.p.d.a.t.e

Since I stopped working right before Easter, I have been traveling here and there, exploring London and around my neighborhood nonstop. I took nearly 1000 of pictures, give me sometimes to rearrange and touch up them yea~

.

.

After I stop working, we had a gathering having hot pot steamboat. To celebrate I finally stop working with only allowance, and also welcoming Alex’s sister came to London. So far I have .o.n.l.y. been to…

.

.

.

Manchester:

Jian & wei xiang house playing with the PS3 nonstop.

To cinema~ ‘I love you, man’ it is funny!!but i dont think is worth to watch comedy in the cinema expt 'bride war' hahahaha....

.

.

.

Birmingham:

Armin van Buuren – A State of Trance

Around Birmingham – Bull Rings, Museum, Gallery, Church, Selfridges by Future System

.

.

.

London:

Columbia Road Flower Market (Posted)

British Museum

Hampstead Park

Walk around the neighborhood to take pictures

Tea time in Hungarian Pâtisserie in Hampstead's – a traditional Hungrian Café, very good!!!!!

Science Museum

Natural History Museum

Victoria and Albert Museum

Royal Academy of Arts Burlington House

National Gallery

National Portrait Gallery

Night view around Themes River

Teman Daemus, Angel, and Alister (from Glasgow) walk around London

Teman Gucci and his friend walk around London a.g.a.i.n

Hampton Court Palace

Singapore Day

Canary Wharf

O2 Arena

Watching Fast and Furious in cinema~ wuah song ar!! Satisfied!! HUAT ar~

T-Mobile - Sing Along Event in Trafalgar Square

Puppet Shot in Barbican Theatre – Panic

Musical Play in Queen’s Theatre – Les Miserable

Camden Lock

Kew Garden

.

.

.

Haih…That’swhat I able to do and visit only …There are still much more to explore in London…

.

.

.

Oh ya…

.

.

.

Last but not least...P.A.C.K.I.N.G

.

.

.

Packing is fun, is like playing Jenga, or perhaps jigsaw puzzle. You have to find the correct piece, stack them together within the minimum space. It is exhausting but fun and enjoyable!!

If you are too free one day and nothing to do, you can always try to pack your room within a limit of boxes and spaces… After u done, you can unpack it again!! Trust me…

It is fun~

.

.

.

Damn...im gonna miss LONDON so much...

.

.

.

2 comments:

Hon said...

no matter how good london is.. u gotta come back.. we miss you here..

biar hujan emas di negara lain, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, baik lagi negeri sendiri...

im just messing around..haha.. really miss having u around though..

nTe said...

I hanya tau jalan hujan emas dekat OUG