Monday 11 May 2009

What am I doing over UK?

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. Tagged by SharonBEE to tell her about what I’m doing over UK.
2. I’m doing proving you over here that you are wrong.
3. I’m doing listing down what I’m doing over here.
4. I’m doing fine over UK.
5. I’m doing cooking over UK everyday
6. I’m love doing traveling over UK.
7. I’m doing eating what I cooked over UK every day.
8. I’m doing thinking what else to write
9. I’m doing watching drama every day over UK.
10. I’m doing taking pictures every day, day and night over UK.
11. I’m doing editing pictures every day over UK.
12. I’m doing planning every day over UK.
13. I love doing visiting museum and gallery over UK.
14. I love doing watching play in the theater over UK but not too often because it expensive.
15. I’m doing thinking who to tag.
16. I’m doing not tagging anyone.

World Peace~

No comments: